Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week seventeen of the rest of my life.

Helllllooooo bloggers (and blogees)!
I am still here and determined not to have another Monday go by without casting another blog.
It has been two weeks (or is it three?) since I last blogged. I missed one week and then the next week I couldn't get onto the blog spot site. Even today I couldn't get onto the site except through someone else's blog.
Anyway, no time to waste as I have to go out but I just wanted to write to you that I have not been very good at this weight loss thing at all. I am hoping that it will change from today.
I think I have to weigh myself every week as I just can't to seem to stay motivated otherwise. Knowing that I have to weigh in on a weekly basis (and worse, blog about it) does really help me. I wish I was more mature and didn't need this external motivation, but just at the moment, I am not.
So I weighed today (turn away now if it is all too much) and I am now 101.7kg.
In eight weeks I have my annual leave and I have got to make a great inroad into this problem before then.
My last holidays (July 2010) were pretty horrible. I was sick for half of them and I also felt just so horrible as I was carrying all this extra weight. I remember going in to see Mum every day at the nursing home and wearing this horrible purple jacket (that I still wear) and being afraid to take it off because I felt so ugly.
Well I am still afraid to take off my jacket and I still feel so ugly and that is no way to live.
I still have plenty of hope that I don't have to live this way and I know it is very possible for me to lose this weight. I am determined to get there and to not give up.
I will get there.
Thank you for reading my blogs. And special love to my darling K. in Canada who is also reading this my blog.
Love Annie. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment