Sunday, June 19, 2011

week nineeen...of the rest of my life, (i'm in the zone!)

Hello Bloggers,
Yes, I did not get around to blogging last week. It's just so busy around here. This will be very short today again due to lack of time.
Things are going very well and I am in the zone! I am finally getting it together and have had 2 good eating weeks.
You may remember that I decided to give up counting points or using any other quick fix method.
I don't think that there is anything really wrong about counting points or other similar methods of weight loss but for me I needed something different and more permanent. I have been struggling with weight issues every day of my life for 35 years, since I was about 7 years old. I had gotten into some bad habits, including using food to control my moods. So, for me, because this is a real problem. I really needed to make a more permanent solution.
So, basically I have just been following my dietitian's advice and been eating nutritious foods, including semi healthy treats and eating the right amount of food. Last week my weight had gone from 101.7kg to 99.9kg and this morning it was 98.9kg.
That's great news. Even better;
  • I don't feel like I am on a diet.
  • I am not struggling.
  • I am not thinking about food all the time and tempted by every fancy piece of food that passes by me.
  • I feel normal and my emotions are much more stable when I eat well.
  • I am eating a lot of nice, interesting food.
  • I feel like this is sustainable
  • I feel set free.
Praise God.
Until next week bloggers (and bloggees),
Thanks for reading my blog.

Love Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment