Sunday, May 8, 2011

week forteen...of the rest of my life.

Good Morning Bloggers (and bloggees).
Well, an interesting week. I weighed in yesterday (not today as I have visitors staying with me and I didn't fancy weighing in my usual semi naked state on the scales in the kitchen while they were here!), and I have lost one kg, so am now 98.3kg.
I have had a mixed week. I did OK for a week and then on Wednesday, ate too much of my 'treats' and then seemed to spiral down after that. I had more control this time but then someone at work bought lollies and that undid me for about 3 days. I did eventually regain control though, especially as I felt God reminding me that it was only exactly 72 hours since I started on this downward track and it was very possible to just start eating well again. So, I did and it's all OK now.
Once again it was like a storm to me, as I described in my last post, and when it was over it really was like the storm was over and the sun came out and it is a relief when it is over. (This worries me a bit).
So, I lasted a week, (not 3 weeks) without going off track. My goal now is to last 2 weeks.
Wish me luck,
Annie. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anya, I hope you celebrated the 1kg gone. Every little bit is a big bit and you have done very well. It's ok to slip off the wagon every now and then isn't it? I always like to think that I'm walking along side until I get back on. I hope you have an excellent week. God bless.
    April :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day when Pooh was sitting resting, his clock chimed.
    "Now what does that mean?" wondered Pooh. He knew it meant something, but being a vear of little brain, he had to think and think.
    Ah yes, that was it. It was time for his stoutness exercises. Up-down, up-down went Pooh, humming a little hum.

    Perhaps it's time for the stoutness exercises? All the best for this week :)

    ReplyDelete